- All bills are due on the 15th of each month.
- If the due date falls on a weekend or holiday, the bill will be due on the following business day.
- All late fees are added on the 16th of each month on all unpaid balances.
- Any account not paid 10 days after the due date is subject to disconnect. We do not send out a second notice however we do attempt a courtesy phone call. It is important to keep your phone number and mailing address information current with our office.
- If your service is disconnected, a fee of $50.00 plus the past due bill and the next month’s bill is required BEFORE service can be restored. Payments made after 3 pm will not have services restored until the next business day.
- A $15 fuel surcharge will be added to all connection fees if gas prices are at or above $3.50 per gallon.
Questions? Contact us today!